Vegan Berry Marble Smoothie with Soy Yogurt



Hey guys, 

I've been really into these cool marble smoothies and overnight oats lately. Check out my creations on my Instagram (@mangoandcocos) if you're interested! This smoothie/nice cream was my pre-workout meal and I really felt the energy that it provided! I was really crashing the workout (Did BodyPump) even though it was super hard I kept going - wooo ;) 

Berries are actually SO good for you, packed with antioxidants, vitamins and fiber they seriously are superfoods. I used a mix of frozen berries, but this works with just frozen blueberries, raspberries and strawberries, too (just make sure these are sliced up because they`re quite hard to blend when they're not). I layered it with natural soy yogurt but you can use coconut yogurt, almond yogurt or soy quark as well. Make sure to put 1 tbsp of the yogurt into the smoothie as well, this makes it super fluffy for some reason! 

Vegan Berry Marble Smoothie w/ Yogurt 

serves 1 

Ingredients

  • 1 very ripe banana
  • 3/4 cup frozen berries 
  • 1 tbsp rice protein 
  • 1 tbsp + 1/2 cup soy yogurt 

Method

  1. Slice the banana and blend all of the ingredients but the 1/2 cup of soy yogurt in a food processor. Make sure that there are no berry bits left. Run the food processor for another 30 seconds to make sure the mixture gets really fluffy. Like clouds. I promise. 
  2. Layer in a mason jar with the remaining yogurt and top with some blueberries. 
  3. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment