My day is quite packed with things I need to finish. Like shopping for the last Christmas presents, making them, I have to do some coding for uni, clean my apartment because I'm leaving tomorrow night for a vacay at my mom's and the list goes on and on.. But I love to do all of this (except from the uni-part haha) so it could be worse ;)
Healthy Vegan White Chocolate Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 tbsp vegan White Chocolate Protein Powder (I used NutriPlus)
- 1 tbsp cocoa nibs
- 1/2 tsp oatmeal spice (JustSpices), you can sub with: almonds, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla
- 2/3 cup oat milk (I like Oatly)
- 1 tbsp coconut cream (the solid part in a can of coconut milk)
- a little ground vanilla
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- some water
- 1/2 banana
- Combine oats, protein powder, cocoa nibs, spices and milk in a jar, close the lid and shake it until everything is combined.
- Place in the fridge for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- In the morning, mix the coconut cream, vanilla and maple syrup together with a fork.
- Mix cocoa powder with a little water to create the chocolate sauce.
- Slice the banana,
- Pour the oatmeal in a glass, layer it with banana slices, top with coconut whip and drizzle some chocolate sauce on top.