Cashew Coconut and Chocolate Protein Bites


Hey beauties,

lately, there hasn't been a day where I didn't snack on one of these. I love having healthy little snacks in the fridge so every time I get a craving I can easily satisfy it with good, whole vegan foods that give me energy and keep me full till lunch or dinner. These two are my favourites, cashew coconut and chocolate fudge! I'd highly recommend trying them with different nuts (like hazelnuts, to make a Nutella version or macadamia to make shortbread-style bites) and experimenting with different other ingredients, too! Use these recipes as a guide and adapt them to your likings, I'm excited to see your recreations!





Cashew Coconut Protein Bites 

makes about 12 bites 

Ingredients 

  • 1 cup cashews 
  • 1 cup soft, pitted dates 
  • 1 tsp maca powder (optional)
  • 1 tsp mesquite powder (optional)
  • 2 scoops vegan vanilla protein powder


Method

  1. Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and mix until it forms a dough-like consistency.
  2. Roll into little balls and store them in the fridge. 
  3. Enjoy! 


Chocolate Fudge Protein Bites

makes about 12 bites

Ingredients


  • 1 cup walnuts 
  • 1 cup soft, pitted dates
  • 2 tbsp cocoa powder
  • 2 scoops vegan chocolate protein powder
  • 1 tsp maple syrup 

Method


  1. Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and mix until it forms a dough-like consistency.
  2. Roll into little balls and store them in the fridge. 
  3. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment